Friday, October 15, 2010

Playing in Paradise Sketch Challenge

So who's up for a challenge???

Card Layout 


Scrapbook Layout


So here's my take on the Card Layout.................more details below.....


Products Used:







Copic Markers in the following colors: W3, W5, W7, W9, 110, RV 10, RV11, RV17, RV19 & RV34
Cardstock in the following colours: Black & 2 colours of Pink

Okay so now on to the details of how I made my card..............

I cut my card so it's a 6"x6" card and rounded all the corners. The next part is to use paper from the DCWV paper pad with the Edger medallion chain punch,  the Decorative Flourishes die, Butterflies 2 and the 2nd largest die from Labels one. Oh and I also cut a strip for glueing on the dark pink cardstock.  I then die cut the largest die from Labels One with the dark pink cardstock and die cut the lighter pink cardstock with Decorative Label 4. Now you can stamp the saying from the Life Lines set with the black ink onto the lighter pink cardstock.

Okay I just have to say this...............I just love my copics.......what a great way to make matching embellies!!! So now you can play with your airbrush and copics........I used the prima flowers and airbrushed them with my copics..........what no airbrush???.......no worries, you can colour the flowers with your copics too.......but, I just have to use my airbrush, it's sooo much fun........but I think I over did it and I made too many flowers, but that's fine, I'm sure I can use them on another card.........lol......

Now just use your pop dots and adhesive and adhere everything! Lastly use your I-Rock tool and attach all those gorgeous rhinestones. That's it!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed my attempt at a short tutorial..........please feel free to leave me comments, I greatly appreciate them!! Thanks for looking!!!

Don't forget to check out what all of the Scrapbooker's Paradise Design Team has done with these sketches!!! Here's the link back to the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog


3 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Beautiful card...I love pink! Love how you airbrushed...super cool!

Shirley Fread said...

Gorgeous card, Kim. The airbrushing made those flowers pop!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love that punch and your airbrushed flowers! Great take on the sketch!