Sunday, July 10, 2011

Roses On Your Birthday!!!

Hi all, so who's enjoying summer??? With all the rain, I sure hope that summer is somewhere around the corner.....we seem to be getting more rain than shine :) So I just love the Heartfelt Creations Dies and Stamps and I love that they have more than one stamp set for their dies. So here's what I came up with for today's post............
Products Used:
Cardstock: White, Tim Holtz Coredinations- Weathered Wood and Victorian Velvet and Kaiser Craft Velvet Ensemble 6x6 Paper Pad
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive and Forest Moss
Misc.: Prima Lace

This is a fairly simple card, but I did do a bunch of layering. So first off, I did all the stamping on the white cst and used the dies to cut everything out twice. Then I pop dotted the flowers and all of the leaves. I used the punch on one of the patterned papers and did a bunch of layering with the patterned paper, cst and lace. Once all of that was done, I adhered the two roses and the leaves with the flourish. Then did some more layering with cst and patterned paper and stamped my sentiment. I guess that's it for this one. The new Kaiser Craft Velvet Ensemble Papers are just so gorgeous and they go great with the Heartfelt Creations Roses Dies and Stamps! So until next time...........Have a great week!!!

Don't forget if you're shopping at Scrapbooker's Paradise Online Store that there's
Receive FREE shipping on orders over $50 placed before July 31st, 2011. 

Shipping order total calculated before GST. Offer valid only within the ten Canadian provinces. Orders destined for Labrador, Nunavut, Yukon, NWT, United States and abroad will be charged the actual shipping amount.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Kim! I still haven't tried any of the Heartfelt Creations...I guess I really have to now! I really love the detail! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Shirley Fread said...

Thanks for another terrific card, Kim. Really
love the roses.