Cardstock- Navy and Light Blue
Flourishes A Gift For You Clear Stamp Set
1. Here's the papers I chose for this card. Cut the Light Blue Cardstock to 6"x12" and score with your scor-pal at 6". Then cut a piece of the navy cardstock (approx. 5"x 5") and apply the scor-pal tape to it and trim to 4.5"x4.5". This will be the piece that we will do the paper stripping on.
2. Cut the Bo Bunny 6"x6" Paper into 1/4" strips. I cut 5 of three colours and it was enough to do the navy piece.
3. Remove the top liner from the scor-tape. Apply the 1/4" strips to the middle of the navy cardstock using the scor-pal grid on the mat as a guide. You should have the same as in the photo.
4. Now add the strips of the Bo Bunny Paper, alternating the patterns. Trim pieces as you go and use them.
6. This is how it should look when you are finished. Now cut and embooss it with the largest of the Spellbinder's labels 16 dies.
7. Stamp the Bo Bunny Stamps with the Chipped Sapphire and emboss with clear embossing powder on the front of the card.
8. Cut the navy cardstock with the largest and 3rd largest die from Spellbinders Labels 15. Cut 2 of these. Now cut the Bo Bunny Snowfall paper with the 2nd largest and 3rd largest of the Labels 15 dies. Cut 2 of these. Glue as in the photo. 1st frame is glued on the card, the 2nd frame is pop dotted.
9. Pop dot the paper stripped piece in the center of the frames.(I used 3 high) Now, stamp on the light blue cardstock using Season's Greetings from the Flourish set. Stamp using the chipped sapphire and emboss with clear embossing powder. Cut out with Labels 15 smallest die and ink the edges. Pop dot in the center. Also, ink the edges of the card. Last but not least, time to add some bling , so add the silver rhinestones.
That's it for this Technique Tuesday............I hope you make many of these cards.......the possibilities are endless.