Monday, November 21, 2011

Dylan's Snowflake Christmas Stocking


Hi all, well it's that time again.......it's another showcase Monday and I have something I made that would make a great gift!!! Love the new Canvas Corp products.....so many great products to use for making those handmade Christmas Gifts!!!! So onto todays post.....................


Products Used


This was sooo much fun to make.....I used the Gesso on the whole stocking, then I stamped the snowflakes with the rock candy and sprinkled on the glitter. Dried it and used the stencil at the top and sprayed it with the denim colorwash. Stamped the snowflakes with versamark and used the white embossing powder on them. Used the espresso colorwash on the ribbon and the alphas, then I used the heirloom gold spray on the alphas to give them some shimmer. Then I added the pearls........it's too bad the shimmer and the glitter doesn't show up well in the pic.......but it does sparkle!!! Well, that's it for this time........until next time....I hope you all have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Shirley Fread said...

Great stocking, Kim. I'm sure that Dylan's parents will love it!!!
It's so much fun being a Grandparent, don't you think???