Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Version of Tim Holtz's Day 3 Tag

Hi all!!! So whose been following Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas??? I'm sure you all know that I wouldn't miss them, so of course I have been following his tags :)......so since he's doing his tags, I thought that I would do one of my own.....it's not exactly the same as his, but his Day 3 tag inspired this one!!!
Also, did you know that all of our 4 stores are doing their own version of the 12 Tags of Christmas??? Just click on the coloured links to check them out!!! Well onto today's post..............


Products Used
Inks and Stains: Perfect Medium Black, Tim Holtz Distress Stains- Pine Needles, Fired Brick and Picket Fence
Misc.: Perfect Pearls Jewels Set, Perfect Pearls Metallic Set, Perfect Pearls Mist Heirloom Gold,  American Crafts Black Tulle, Tim Holtz Sanding Block, Maya Road Cream Ruffled Ribbon, Misc. Red and Green Bling

I dabbed the picket fence stain all over the black tag, then I stamped with the black perfect medium and coloured in the words with the perfect pearls. I used the embossing folder and made sure I lined up the stamped image with the words on the folder and then embossed. I love that he has the matching folder to go with his stamps!!! Then I sprayed it with the heirloom gold mist. I coloured the ruffled ribbon with the pine needles and fired brick distress stains and adhered them to the bottom of the tag. I added the strip of green bling to the top of the ribbon. Die cut the holly leaves, sanded them and then added the red bling. So I hope you all enjoyed my version of Tim's day 3 tag..........so until next time....................Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Shirley Fread said...

Very festive tag, Kim! Love the sentiments.