Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Version of Tim Holtz's Day 5 Tag

Hi all.....so I have been having fun creating some of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas and today this is my version of his Day 5 Tag.....I did change a couple of things.....but I just love the technique on this tag...........so here's my tag.............


Products Used
Cardstock: White, Clear Transparency and Tim Holtz Grungepaper
Dies: Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplates, Tim Holtz Regal Crest

So I did the same technique that Tim did for the background, which you can check out on Tim's Blog. I did add 3 layers of the leaves instead of two and I added more pearls......you can never have to many pearls :) I did change the ribbon and instead of using the paint, I used one of the stains instead. I love this tag it's simple but so pretty. I hope you enjoyed my version of his day 5 Tag and don't forget that all our stores are doing the 12 Tags of Christmas as well which you can check out here. So that's all for this time...........until next time.......Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Shirley Fread said...

Beautiful tag, Kim. Love the wreath.

Ellen Taylor said...

Hi Kim! Thought I would pop in and check out your blog! It's FANTASTIC! Love your Tags!!!