Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toonie Thursday January 13th At Scrapbooker's Paradise Red Deer

Just a quick post.........I actually forgot to post this earlier....so I thought I would share it now......here's what we did for the Toonie Thursday at the Red Deer Store on Thursday!!!! I think I'm addicted to the sticky backed canvas, it's just so much fun to work with and there's so much you can do with it!!!! Okay......enough talking, onto the card I did............


So the flourish is from Hero Arts and is stamped onto the canvas with Versamark ink and then embossed with clear EP, then I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels glimmer mists, English Ivy and Sugar Plum Fairy. I was amazed that the EP didn't melt into the canvas, but it created this amazing look.......the card itself was cut out using the Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Squares, I added a little bit of ribbon then a sentiment from C.C. Designs-Sassy Sentiments Set..........gotta love those sentiments!!! Well that's it for this time.............till next time, have a great weekend!!!

No comments: